Help needed from Greek Linux users!

Michalis Kabrianis kabrianis at hellug.gr
Wed Mar 29 15:26:08 EEST 2000

On 29-Mar-2000 Ioannis Ioannou wrote:
> Michalis Kabrianis wrote:
>
> Rong !! With right font substitutes in SO you can read all the Greek
> documents from Word (tested with word 95 and word 97 docs). As the
> matter
> of fact I can read documents from word 95 that word 97 can't read :-)
> And - as far as I have test it - rtf is ok if you use
> Windows true type fonts in X  with SO - the problem then is that you
> can't
> print them from Linux :-(

O.k. xwris ton kseno twra.
Pes mou ki emena ton g*&%no tropo xwris TrueType sto systima mou, na mporesw na
diabasw arxeia word me ellhnika. Giati emena mou eksafanizontai ola ta ellinika
kai mou emfanizontai kati "ì" edw ki ekei (isws na me koroidevei to SO
kai na simainoun m----a?)
Tha me kataypoxrewseis.

> --
> I.Ioannou  <roryt at hellug.gr>