qmail FAQ

Christos Ricudis ricudis at paiko.gr
Sat Jun 17 15:13:54 EEST 2000

Hello all!

Exw merikes protaseis gia pros8hkes sto FAQ toy qmail :

Q : I'm hitting FD_SET_SIZE LIMITS, what should I do?
A : Contemporary UNICES are STUPID not to allow for arbitrary
FD_SET_SIZE sizes that qmail supports. You have to install Dan
Bernstein's version of UNIX, QUNIX - especially designed to run
qmail (you can download it from http://pobox.com/~djb/qunix.html).

Q : I have compatibility problems with QzWYxMail's SMTP implementation