Kala nea kai apo IBM

Dimitrios P. Bouras dbouras at hol.gr
Fri Jul 28 11:16:31 EEST 2000

Mou hr8e me aformh to kikbd apo to Mobile Computing Options and
Software Development, IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Meros tou mhnymatos akolou8ei:

> IBM will shortly be releasing its first ThinkPad products that come
> preloaded with Linux. We're using Caldera OpenLinux eDesktop 2.4 as the
> base OS, with KDE 1.1.2 as the default desktop environment. The product
> will be available world-wide.

Mporei na to exete akousei hdh, alla gia 'mena (pou den ta
parakolou8w apo toso konta twra teleutaia logw ypoxrewsewn)
htan "neo" :)

Me euxes gia kales diakopes se olous,
Dhmhtrhs