THE LINUX DRIVERS PETITION

وكيل M_Sina at gmx.net
Wed Jan 12 02:29:38 EET 2000

[snip]
We, members of the Linux community and the computing population in general,
believe that you, the manufacturers of pc computing devices, should make
available to Linux developers full specifications of your devices, so that
Linux compatible device drivers can be produced for your products. If you feel
this information is confidential, then we ask you to write, and make freely
available, drivers for your products.

 We believe that Linux is not a second class operating system and that your
focus on providing drivers for the Microsoft operating system only is misguided
and disregards the many millions of Linux users.
[snip]

Opoios 8elei, as paei sto: http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
kai na prosypograpsei sta parapanw
Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at hellug.gr