are you my cpusin?

Leo Laspas LLAspas at ns.whiting.k12.in.us
Mon Jan 10 18:23:13 EET 2000

Dear Efstratios Laspas,

In 1949 my father Pete Laspas brought his family to the US.    At that
time we were the only ones who had Laspas as a last name

I am familiar with my father's brothers who have had children who came
to the US for schooling.  I also found a Peter N. Laspas, his last ph.
no. was 1-609-399-8395.  See if you can find him.

Do you have other relatives in the US? I am aware of many relatives in
Australia.  My brother Bill has this info. You can get him at
BLaspas at nothbut.net.

Respectfully yours,

Leonidas Laspas

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at hellug.gr