FW: Openoffice 613

I.Ioannou roryt at hol.gr
Wed Dec 13 02:57:15 EET 2000

Oxi akomi kati poly diaforetiko, anamenoume oloi
me komenh tin anasa :-))

BTW me to localization einai anakatemenos kanenas dikos mas ?

-----FW:
From: Adam Gould <goolie at collab.net>
To: announce at openoffice.org
Subject: [announce] New Build Ready!  613

All,

The new OpenOffice.org build, version 613, is now available for
download.
Please see our download page to get to the latest and greatest:

  * http://www.OpenOffice.org/dev_docs/source/download.html

  * 613 Release Notes -
    http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/release_notes_613.html

You'll note that you can now get the source in .bz2 format, which
resulted
in a MB savings of more than 25% (props out to Sander!)

Build Issues?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you have any trouble or questions relating to the build, please see
our
build tools and environment project for resources and appropriate
discussion forums:
  * http://tools.openoffice.org/

Porting?
^^^^^^^^
All info relating to porting can be found at our porting project:
 * http://porting.openoffice.org/

Localization?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Resources and information for internationalization & localization
projects:
 * http://l10n.openoffice.org/

Mirror Sites
We are actively looking for mirror sites.  Please contact us for more
information:  support at openoffice.org

--goolz

 | Adam Gould |      Community Development Manager       | 650-228-2503

 |    CollabNet - Party Planners for the Open Source Revolution!!

"Good artists borrow.  Great artists steal"

  --P. Picasso