mandrake6.1

Stratos Laspas s_laspas at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 10:44:48 EEST 1999

Sou fainetai pragmati polu mapa? :-) Mia pou h RH ka8usterei me tis
ananewseis, (gia poio logo arage? to fulane gia to RH 6.1?), to
mandrake (100% RH compatible) mou fainetai kalh idea.

Stratos
Core system
-----------

- Linux-Kernel: 2.2.13 (pre4)
- XFree86: 3.3.5
- Glibc: 2.1.1
- RPM: 3.0.3
- Bash: 2.03
- KDE: 1.1.2 [with Mandrake customization]
- Gnome: built from 1.0.4->1.0.14 versions [with Mandrake
customization]
- Enlightenment 0.16-dev5, Windowmaker 0.60, AfterStep 1.7.111, XFCE
3.0.2, IceWM 0.9.48
- Apache 1.3.9 with useful modules (PHP3, Perl, Midgard, MySQL,
PGSQL...), pluggable with cryptographic extensions available from
several unrestricted FTP servers.

All packages have been compiled with CPU optimizations for
pentium-class (intel, amd, cyrix, winchip...) and higher processors
resulting in speed improvements up to 30%.