SoundBlaster64 PCI & Kernel menu config

Tassos Mavroudeas tmavr at clara.co.uk
Fri May 21 14:40:08 EEST 1999

Gia,
	H SB64 PCI erxete se duo tupous, me chipset ES1370 'h me ES1371 ... Apo to documentation tou kernel :
 CONFIG_SOUND_ES1370:

Say Y or M if you have a PCI sound card utilizing the Ensoniq
ES1370 chipset, such as Ensoniq's AudioPCI (non-97). To find
out if your sound card uses an ES1370 without removing your
computer's cover, use lspci -n and look for the PCI ID
1274:5000. Since Ensoniq was bought by Creative Labs,
Sound Blaster 64/PCI models are either ES1370 or ES1371 based.
This driver differs slightly from OSS/Free, so PLEASE READ
Documentation/sound/es1370.

Prosopika exw auth me to ES1370, se auth thv periprosh apla dialekse Sound Card Support [yes] kai Ensoniq Audio PCI(ES1370)
[module]. Diaforetika diale3e to ES1371 :)

Mhv 3exaseis va kaveis modprobe es1370 opou xreiazete.

Eav eivai va xrhshmopoihseis gnome tote va perimeveis o gmixer va kavei kati trela ... kalhteera va xrhshmopoieis pavta xmixer.

Kalh tuxh,
Tassos Mavroudeas

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at hellug.gr