linbar-0.3 - serial barcode reader driver

I.Ioannou roryt at hol.gr
Sat Mar 6 06:09:18 EET 1999

This is to announce version 0.3 of linbar - the Linux driver for barcode
readers connected to serial lines. I have add some options and fix a
bug about the speed of the response.

Begin3
Title:          linbar
Version:        0.3
Entered-date:   06MAR99
                and puts the characters to the curent console keyboard
                buffer. It's primary usage is for serial barcode
readers.
                As far as I know, it works only on Linux console.