your mail

John Kougoulos kugjon at panteion.gr
Tue Jun 29 13:17:54 EEST 1999

dhladh kati tetoio?

irodis # lsof -i tcp:389
COMMAND    PID   USER   FD   TYPE     DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME
ns-slapd 19199 nobody    8u  inet 0x60f55568      0t0  TCP *:389
(LISTEN)
ns-slapd 19199 nobody   24u  inet 0x6182c600   0t2055  TCP
irodis:389->A02214.panteion.gr:1033 (ESTABLISHED)
ns-slapd 19199 nobody   25u  inet 0x60f54968    0t614  TCP
irodis:389->irodis:60469 (ESTABLISHED)
ns-slapd 19199 nobody   30u  inet 0x6182d000    0t319  TCP
irodis:389->irodis:60471 (ESTABLISHED)
ns-slapd 19199 nobody   32u  inet 0x60f549e8    0t307  TCP
irodis:389->irodis:60477 (ESTABLISHED)
irodis #

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at hellug.gr