TAGS από Internet

Mavrelos, Antonios A.Mavrelos at csd.ase.gr
Fri Jul 30 10:43:51 EEST 1999

Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware

The software said it requires Win95 or better, so I installed Linux.

Avoid the Gates of Hell - use Linux.

Linux, WinNT, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

If the box says Windows 95 or better, it should run under Linux, right?

Any sufficiently advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux

E pluribus Linux
Just say no to Microsoft
Linux -- why settle for anything else?
Linux -- anything else is a legacy OS!

Do you really want to pay the Bill?
You'd better run Linux instead!

Linux users never complain about Microsoft. They don't need to!

Netscape is good. Netscape with Linux is better.

An NT server can be run by an idiot, and usually is.

Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question. NO is the answer.

Computers are like airconditioners -
they stop working properly if you open WINDOWS

If the answer is WinNT, you're asking the wrong question.

In most countries selling harmful things like drugs is punishable.
Then howcome people can sell Microsoft software and go unpunished?

We are MicroSoft. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk ?

Hiroshima '45 - Czernobyl '86 - Windows '95

"Lotto: A tax on people who are bad at math."
"Windows: Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates."

It's trivial to make fun of Microsoft products, but it takes a real man to
make them work, and a god to make them do anything useful

Windows 95:
32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit
operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2
bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Software is like sex - it's better when it's free.

We are Pentium of Borg. You will be approximated. Division is futile.

Some people claim that the UNIX learning curve is steep, but at least you
only have to climb it once

If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port
& the bus is interrupted as a very last resort
& the memory address makes your processes abort
then the socket packet pocket has an error to report!

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at hellug.gr