Penguin Logo?

Dimitris Stasinopoulos reverant at hol.gr
Wed Jan 13 18:01:29 EET 1999

Mipos ginetai (leo, mipos) na allaksei kaneis ta iparxonda graphika me dika
tou? Mou fainodai teleios mapes ekeina ta aspromavra. Leo na balo kana
xromataki. An nai, poios einai o periorismos sto megethos tou? ( Diastaseis
eikonas kai megethos arxeiou)

> Subject: BIOS cooking :-)
>        Date: 3 Dec 1998 00:28:52 +0200
>        From: tsimbonis at rosehill-1.irc.gr (Sotiris Tsimbonis)
>  Newsgroups: local.koko
>
> Kalie, mageirepsa ligo to BIOS mou kai ebala ena pingouinaki anti gia to
> EPA Energy Star logo pou bgazei otan kanei boot... Einai poly aplo gia
> ola
> ta kala motherboards! Ebala tis odhgies sto
> http://linux.forthnet.gr/~stsimb/linux/bios/
>
> GNUska, mhn tolmhseis kai den pas :-))))
>
> Sot.

*                    The Reverant                    * I I *
****************************************************** N S *
*  Minister for the Computers & Technology Area  at  * F   *
*               F o r t u n e   C i t y              * O T *
*             http://www.fortunecity.com/            * R H *
****************************************************** M E *
*     Web Site: http://reverant.fortunecity.com/     * A   *
****************************************************** T W *
*  Assembly Language Programmer & Web Site Designer  * I A *
****************************************************** O Y *
* email : reverant at fortunecity.com *  ICQ: 14965697  * N ! *
*"Electronic communication is becoming an increasingly     *
*important part of our life and everybody must learn to    *
*understand the possibilities of these new and powerful    *
*media. By controlling the media, you get access to all    *
*important information in the world.                       *
*Do not underestimate the value of information.            *
*Information is the most powerful thing in the world.      *
*To control the flow of information means even more power. *
*In the future, those who control the flow of the          *
*information, will control the world."                     *