FW: COOLEDIT: Calling all non-english users - help needed with m

I.Ioannou roryt at hol.gr
Thu Dec 23 02:06:39 EET 1999

An endiaferetai kapoios na boithisei ....

-----FW: <E120tpu-00088W-00 at cericon.obsidian.co.za>-----
From: Paul Sheer <psheer at obsidian.co.za>
To: cooledit at lava.obsidian.co.za
Subject: COOLEDIT: Calling all non-english users - help needed with
multi-national X i nput support

I am trying to get cooledit to support the XIM protocol of XLib.

In a nutshell this means that Cooledit will properly support
X Window input methods for all the character sets that X supports.

One problem - I have never seen XIM work on an application. I
have no idea what is supposed to happen. Compose windows are
supposed to pop up, but how do I get them to, and what language
should I test these on?

At the moment all the stuff is coded and ready to roll. I'd just
like to test and debug it.

-paul

--------------End of forwarded message-------------------------

I.Ioannou <roryt at hol.gr>