Linux is dead and buried

Christos Ricudis ricudis at paiko.gr
Thu Aug 19 15:36:10 EEST 1999

Hello All!

Ayto htan. Ayrio formarw to linux kai bazw FreeBSD :

....patch-2.3.14 :

+
+Kernel httpd acceleration (expirimental)
+CONFIG_KHTTPD
+  The kernel httpd acceleration daemon (kHTTPd) is a (limited)
+  webserver build into the kernel. It is limited since it can only
+  serve files from the filesystem. Saying "M" here builds the
+  kHTTPd module; this is NOT enough to have a working kHTTPd.
+  For safety reasons, the module has to be activated by doing a
+  "echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/khttpd/start" after inserting the module.
+
+  Before using this, read the README in /usr/src/linux/net/khttpd !
+
+  The kHTTPd is expirimental. Be careful when using it on a production
+  machine. Also note that kHTTPd doesn't support virtual servers yet.
+

--
Christos Ricudis
I am a target. Please bomb me at N40 33.765' E22 55.130' Alt. 69ft
Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at hellug.gr