Raid0 mount

Efstratios, Efstathiadis stratos at bnl.gov
Sat Aug 14 03:39:12 EEST 1999

exeis kavevas kammia idea gia to parakatw problnma??
Parakalw apavtnste me proswpiko.
Stratos

I have the following mount problem and I was wondering if you've
seen it before:
I have created a RAID0 using raid-tools. It is an array of four
disks (17.4 Gb each). The device name for the array is /dev/md0.
Here is the /proc/mdstat file:

[root at pro11 /root]# more /proc/mdstat
Personalities : [raid0]
read_ahead 1024 sectors
md0 : active raid0 sde[3] sdd[2] sdc[1] sdb[0] 71132672 blocks 16k chunks
unused devices: <none>

Everything was working fine until today when the system (running Redahat
6.0)
crushed. When I rebooted the system, the raid stuff started fine, but it
refuses
to mount!. Normally, the last step in setting up the array is to mount
/dev/md0
to a mounting point, which usually is not a problem. Now it gives me the
following error:

[root at pro11 /root]# mount /dev/md0 /g2/c
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/md0,
       or too many mounted file systems

and this is from my /var/log/messages:

Aug 13 20:24:49 pro11 kernel: EXT2-fs error (device md(9,0)):
ext2_check_descriptors: Block bitmap for group 64 not in group (block
3670290)!
Aug 13 20:24:49 pro11 kernel: EXT2-fs: group descriptors corrupted !

Any ideas????
Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at hellug.gr