(none)

Christos Ricudis ricudis at paiko.gr
Fri Sep 25 21:51:39 EEST 1998

Hello Linux-greek-users!

  On 25 Sep 98, Linux-greek-users wrote to All with subject "(none)":

 L> I am very interested in getting a easy recipe for making my own
 L> yogurt however where I live is creating a problem. What do I need
 L> and make it easy because I live in the jungles of Costa Rica and
 L> there is not one good yogurt product here!

The common concensus here seems to be that RedHat, Slackware and SuSe are the
most popular flavours of yogurt. Well-flavoured, with flavours of delicious
fruits and even small fruit pieces inside, all of these yogurts came in
excellent packing and are really tasty and enjoyable. Some people prefer the
distinctive flavour of Debian, while some other people argue about the flavour
of their favourite yogurt. However some purists still insist on YogurtBSD,
which offers the pure, classic taste of nutritious yogurt without added
flavouring or colorizing agents. However, whatever yogurt you choose, it will
be a tasteful and fulfilling experience to you.

--
Christos Ricudis
"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted near your computer. Press any
Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr