Repartition sklhroy

Michalis Kabrianis mkabrian at acropolis.net
Fri Sep 25 02:42:30 EEST 1998

On 24-Sep-98 Kwstas Zagoris wrote:

> [...]
Prosexe mono an doulevei to fips me FAT32 (an doulevei, epeidi ego exo tin pali
ekdosi pou den douleyei, kserei kanenas URL?)

Michalis Kabrianis
mkabrian at acropolis.gr

Note: No Microsoft programs were used in the creation of this message.
If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message, BEWARE!
I am NOT responsible for any harm you may encounter as a result.

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr