Netscape's resources

Kwstas Zagoris kzagor at rodopi.cc.duth.gr
Tue Sep 22 00:25:50 EEST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Kwsths <math1890 at ikaros.edu.uch.gr>
To: linux-greek-users at argeas.argos.hol.gr
<linux-greek-users at argeas.argos.hol.gr>
Date: Monday, September 21, 1998 6:25 PM
Subject: Netscape's resources

>Kalispera,
>
>Dokimasa na perasw to 4.06 (eixa to 4.05) kai mou peta3es to e3hs mynhma:
>
>"netscape: program is version 4.06, but resources are version 4.05.
>
>        This means that there is an inappropriate `Netscape' file
>installed
>        in the app-defaults directory.  Check these environment variables
>        and the directories to which they point:
>
>        $XAPPLRESDIR
>        $XFILESEARCHPATH
>        $XUSERFILESEARCHPATH
>
>        Also check for this file in your home directory, or in the
>        directory called `app-defaults' somewhere under /usr/lib/."
>
>ki alles fores ekana upgrade alla prwth fora to synanthsa auto..
>Kamia idea kaneis?

aplos sto app-default directory ..exeis ena arxeio apo tin ekdosi 4.05,
gia bgalto apo ayto to directory kai des ti 8a gini :)))

* Kwstas Zagoris                                         *
* e-mail : kzagor at rodopi.cc.duth.gr                      *
* My ICQ number is : 9978964                             *
* Known as DeathMan in the world of  IRC                 *
* Hate is my only friend, Pain is my father,             *
* Torment is delight to me, Death is my sanctuary        *
* I SEEK it with pleasure, Please let me die in solitude *
*         Cause Death Means Just Life !!                 *

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr