Stocks for tomorrow

Stock investor nompert at fnmail.com
Sat Oct 24 20:27:01 EEST 1998

We would like to offer you a 3 month free trial of Stocks For
Tomorrow ($59.00 value), which researchs small cap stocks.
We look for stocks that could move 100% or more in a year.
You will be emailed 2 or 3 updates per week, which will give
you the latest information on these small cap growth stocks
and also some shorter term trading ideas.

To start your free trial email
mailto:invst99 at eudoramail.com?subject=trial

***To be removed from this list please send email to
mailto:nompert3402 at yahoo.com?subject=remove

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr