RDBMS's & Linux

Constantine Manoussakis manoussakis at papasavas.gr
Mon Oct 19 12:48:57 EEST 1998

Well people,
The fact of the matter is that INFORMIX has supplied their RDBMS for Linux
(since July 24th). You can see the page
www.informix.com/informix/products/lx.html for dowload instructions. The
above information was taken from the Linux Journal October 1998, Issue 54,
Page 8.
In addition Sybase has released their version for free too. This is an
unofficial news, but I do not know the wheres' and hows'.
Good Luck!

Costas wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> Poies RDBMS exoyn metafer6ei se Linux? Apo tis commercial endiaferomai.
>
> Thanx.
>
> --
> Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr
> Ta archives tis listas einai sto http://www.argos.hol.gr/lists :
> prin steilete kapoia erothsh psakte mipos exei hdh apanththei.
> Gia opoiodipote problima stilte e-mail ston owner-linux-greek-users

Constantine Manoussakis
M.Papasavas S.A.
Dept. Communications and Control
Sofokleous 261, Kallithea