Fw: Hello

S. Ksenitelis simos at athena.teiath.gr
Tue Jun 23 11:32:12 EEST 1998

You need greek fonts for your X installation. Perhaps the following page
will help you.

http://www.hri.org/fonts/

In a nutshell, you obtain the greek fonts tar.gz file, you uncompress them
in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/greek, you enter that directory and run
"mkfontdir" and finally you add in /etc/X11/XF86Config a line with the new
greek fonts directory and restart the X server.

When you choose Greek encoding, you will hopefully see greek.

An alternative is to use the console (text mode), which easier to read,
IMHO. You may get it from ftp://argeas.argos.hol.gr/pub/unix/linux/GREEK/,
greek-console-1.0.0-2.* files.

Simos KSenitellis

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr