Etoimo to CD

Michalas Othon mixalas at forthnet.gr
Tue Dec 22 18:00:23 EET 1998

On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 16:52:18 -0200
Dimitris Stasinopoulos <reverant at hol.gr> wrote:

Dimitris>
Dimitris> ----------------------------------------------------------------
Dimitris> To CD me
Dimitris> 1) Wordperfect 8
Dimitris> 2) Sybase + Documentation
Dimitris> 3) Star Office 4
Dimitris> einai etoimo. Steilte mou email me tilefono gia na kanonisoume.
Dimitris>
Dimitris>
Dimitris> --
Dimitris> ************************************************************
Dimitris> *                    The Reverant                    * I I *
Dimitris> ****************************************************** N S *
Dimitris> *  Minister for the Computers & Technology Area  at  * F   *
Dimitris> *               F o r t u n e   C i t y              * O T *
Dimitris> *             http://www.fortunecity.com/            * R H *
Dimitris> ****************************************************** M E *
Dimitris> *     Web Site: http://reverant.fortunecity.com/     * A   *
Dimitris> ****************************************************** T W *
Dimitris> *  Assembly Language Programmer & Web Site Designer  * I A *
Dimitris> ****************************************************** O Y *
Dimitris> * email : reverant at fortunecity.com *  ICQ: 14965697  * N ! *
Dimitris> ************************************************************
Dimitris> *"Electronic communication is becoming an increasingly     *
Dimitris> *important part of our life and everybody must learn to    *
Dimitris> *understand the possibilities of these new and powerful    *
Dimitris> *media. By controlling the media, you get access to all    *
Dimitris> *important information in the world.                       *
Dimitris> *                                                          *
Dimitris> *Do not underestimate the value of information.            *
Dimitris> *                                                          *
Dimitris> *Information is the most powerful thing in the world.      *
Dimitris> *To control the flow of information means even more power. *
Dimitris> *In the future, those who control the flow of the          *
Dimitris> *information, will control the world."                     *
Dimitris> ************************************************************
Dimitris>
Dimitris>
Dimitris> --
Dimitris> ====================================================================
Dimitris> Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr
Dimitris> Ta archives tis listas einai sto http://www.argos.hol.gr/lists :
Dimitris> prin steilete kapoia erothsh psakte mipos exei hdh apanththei.
Dimitris> Gia opoiodipote problima stilte e-mail ston owner-linux-greek-users

Alfa  - Group
* Greece*
ALFA - O.Mixalas  -- Al. Panagoulh 24
-- 491 00 Kerkura  --Greece -Tel+30-661-40096
* Albania*
I.A.G. - computer sh.p.k.  --  Skenderbeu 1  --  Saranda  --  Albania

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr