Glue

Company jungmin4 at jungmin.co.kr
Tue Dec 15 04:17:30 EET 1998

Dear Sirs

We would like to introduce our company as the biggest manufacturer &exporter of glue sticks
in Korea and we have been exporting glue sticks since 1984, so we have customers more than
50countries inthe world and would like to expend our business activities into your market.
We have been producing various kinds of glue sticks as below and our productivity reaches
over than 14  million pcs per month.
And we are also producing Glitter Glue, Fabic Paint, White Glue, Glue Pen(no wrinkle type)
 & Correction Tape.

We are sure that your fully satisfied with the quality of our productions and the price.
Please let us know, if you have futher questions and then, we are going to inform you
immediately.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and best regards,

T. W, SUH / S. M. DIRECTOR

TEL : 82-2-3452-0133
FAX : 82-2-3452-0277