linux slogans

Harris Kosmidhs hkosmidi at hal.csd.auth.gr
Tue Dec 8 12:23:11 EET 1998

Apisteuta slogans ::

It is not too late to turn back from the GATES of hell. Use Linux - the
free 32 bit operating system.

Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for.

Microsoft gives you Windows... Linux gives you the whole house.

The linuX Files -- The Source is Out There.

When you say 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people just stare
at you blankly and say
  'Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*'." -- Linus Torvalds

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds." --
Linus

Type cat vmlinuz > /dev/audio to hear the Voice of God.

  Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.

Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware

  Computers are like air conditioners -- they stop working properly if you
open WINDOWS

Microsoft should switch to the vacuum cleaner business where people
actually want products that suck.
  (Submitted by Bruno Bratti)

It's no wonder they call it WinNT; WNT = VMS++; (Submitted by Chris Abbey)

MS and Y2K: Windows 95, 98, ... and back again to 01

Reset button? Which reset button? -

Linux - It is now safe to turn on your computer.

Microsoft does have a Y2K problem... it's called Linux!

Harris

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr