make_modules

Kwstas Zagoris kzagor at rodopi.cc.duth.gr
Sun Aug 23 02:00:25 EEST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: aRtsCi - N.Diamandis <artsci at freemail.hellas>
To: linux-greek-users at argeas.argos.hol.gr
<linux-greek-users at argeas.argos.hol.gr>
Date: Σάββατο, 22 Αυγούστου 1998 09:29 πμ
Subject: make_modules

>Exete kamia idea???????????????????????

Exo akousi oti ta source kernel tis red hat den ine akribos idia...
Exeis dokimasi na katebasis olo ton 2.0.35 kai oxi ta patch?
an kai to signal pou sou bgazi sikoni poli sizitisi.......

* Kwstas Zagoris                                         *
* e-mail : kzagor at rodopi.cc.duth.gr                      *
* My ICQ number is : 9978964                             *
* Known as DeathMan in the world of  IRC                 *
* Hate is my only friend, Pain is my father,             *
* Torment is delight to me, Death is my sanctuary        *
* I SEEK it with pleasure, Please let me die in solitude *
*         Cause Death Means Just Life !!                 *

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr