Vyper 330 & Xfree

Kontogeorgis Aristeides kontogar at itia.math.uch.gr
Tue Aug 18 08:33:00 EEST 1998

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, you wrote:
>Hello Linux-greek-users!
>
>Linux-greek-users wrote to All about "Vyper 330 & Xfree":
>
> L> Paidia h8ela na rwthsw ean h Vyper 330 AGP uposthrizetai ontws
> L> apo tous Xfree .
> L> Ean kapoios thn exei valei kai doulevei.
>
>Nai. (an den kanw la8os tetoia einai ayth poy ebala prox8es s'ena mhxanhma -
>pantws htan "kati 330 AGP")
>
>Ciao,
>  Christos
>--

Se ti analyseis thn shkwneis?  Ekanes kati idiaitero? Egw den mporw na thn dw
ikanopoihtika se kamia allh analysh apo 800x600 se 8bit. Thn ebales me to
Xfree setup h  eftikases kateu8eian to /etc/X11/XF86config?

   Epishs ati endiaferon: an kai h viper eixan to P9000 ths weitek h dikia
mou exei to nVidia RIVA 128. Na ti grafei to troubleshooting apo to cd-rom
------ >6.1: Do you have Linux drivers for the VIPER V330?
>No, Diamond does not develop support for Linux and similar UNIX type
>operating environments.  We do provide the programming information necessary
>or the developers of these operating systems to incorporate driver support.
>Since the nVIDIA RIVA 128 chipset is fairly new, it may be sometime before this
>support is developed. It would be best to check with the authors of the
i>ndividual environments to see when their next release will support nVIDIA RIVA
>128 based boards. Often times, you can check the web site of the company that
>makes xWindows at http://www.xfree86.org.

euxaristw ek twn proterwn
Marina Tripolitaki

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr