Boithia gia tin Blilliance 105. (fwd)

Alex Stampolidis astamp at lemnos.geo.auth.gr
Mon Apr 6 22:41:56 EEST 1998

Exw mia othoni Philips Brilliance 105A i opoia exei tis rithmisis tis
mesa apo software to opoio einai mono gia Win95. Esteila email stin
Philips kai pira tin parakatw apantisi. Mporei kapoios na me boithisi?

Subject: Re: Comments to B.U. Monitors

Dear Mr Stampolidis,

thank you for your inquiry,

there is no Linux version of Customax and there are no plans of
releasing one. However, on the internet there seem to be some
developer sites for Linux which have self built versions of
Customax-like sw for the Brilliance monitor. We can't help you from
here, I am afraid. You need to try and find it on the internet

Kind regards,
Jacco
end

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr