Re^2: IP Masq. + X-windows

Fotis Andritsopoulos fandrit at demokritos.cc.duth.gr
Sat Oct 25 11:46:12 EEST 1997

Pou mporoume na broume ayton ton compressor ?????

                |         Fotis Andritsopoulos           |
                |    Democritus University of Thrace     |
                |        Department of Electrical        |
                |        and Computer Engineering        |
                |        e-mail : fandrit at duth.gr        |
		|     SMS : fotis at obelix.ee.duth.gr      |