Your website.

6094856 at compuserve.com 6094856 at compuserve.com
Sat Nov 29 18:17:04 EET 1997

Hi !

I'd like to help you get your website noticed.

Our company, Extractor Marketing, Inc., has helped thousands of online
businesses drive customers to their websites with our proven software and
expertise.  Our goal is complete customer satisfaction!  :)

I'd like to offer this software to you for a FREE test drive, and offer you all
the help you need.

*  Find out who's visiting your Website - - with Website Caller ID (tm)
*  Submit your website to over 300 of the hottest search engines around the
world - - with World Launch PRO.
*  Develop your own mailing list (for FREE!) to invite customers to visit your
website, or keep in touch with your current customer base effortlessly - - with
Extractor PRO (the worlds leading mailing list management software)

All of our software includes FREE Technical Support, and loads of help with
our CyberSchool (tm) training.

Please contact our friendly, professional sales team, TOLL FREE at
(888) 297-6565 for further information.  Our offices are open Monday through
Friday, 10 AM - 8 PM (EST).

Thank you,

Megan Stevens
Extractor Marketing, Inc.
(888) 297-6565

P.S.  After you've tried our software for FREE, and you love it, we'll submit
your website to over 300 search engines for FREE -- even if you don't buy anything!  ;)

sto "majordomo at argos.hol.gr" me 1 grammi sto keimeno: help