Deite ayto prin stilete otidhpote stous times!

Chris Nikolopoulos chrisnik at compulink.gr
Thu May 1 14:49:58 EEST 1997

Opos akribos to diabasa sto:
"comp.os.linux.announce"

[ Moderator's note: I quite concur with Bruce. --liw ]

"The Times", a respected British newspaper, published an article that
was offensively critical of Linux in its Sunday edition.

I urge Linux users and developers to _not_ respond to this article.

When you're in a fight with an idiot, it's difficult for other people to
tell which one the idiot is.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
	Debian Project Leader
- --
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce at Pixar.com   510-215-3502
Finger bruce at master.Debian.org for PGP public key.

Chris Nikolopoulos
System engineer - Network engineer
Virtual-Hellas Co.
http://www.4gr.com