Majordomo 8a pe8aneis....

gdk at alphanet.gr gdk at alphanet.gr
Thu Apr 10 22:02:40 EEST 1997

On Wed, 9 Apr 1997, I.Ioannou wrote:

> Pezoun rolo kai oi kenes grammes. Gia stile ta simeia auta apo to
> config (oxi olo to config pros theou), na tous rikso mia matia. Kai
> oxi, then thimamai na thelei rehash. Ante to poli ena reboot.

O Majordomo einai version 1.94.1. Ta shmeia pou zhthses:

        # message_footer       [string_array] (undef) <resend,digest>
        # Text to be appended at the end of all messages posted to the
        # list. The text is expanded before being used. The following
        # expansion tokens are defined: $LIST - the name of the current
        # list, $SENDER - the sender as taken from the from line, $VERSION,
        # the version of majordomo. If used in a digest, no expansion
        # tokens are provided
message_footer << END

The $LIST list is closed. This means that any
subscribtion requests will first be forwarded
to the $LIST list owner for approval.
Majordomo version $VERSION.

END

(Auto to dokimasa kai me: message_footer      <<  END)

||=======================================================================||

        # reply_to             [word] () <resend,digest>
        # Put a reply-to header with value <value> into the outgoing
        # message. If the token $SENDER is used, then the address of the
        # sender is used as the value of the reply-to header. This is the
        # value of the reply-to header for digest lists.
reply_to            =   ircnet at ourania.autom.teithe.gr

||=======================================================================||

        # subject_prefix       [word] (undef) <resend>
        # This word will be prefixed to the subject line, if it is not
        # already in the subject. The text is expanded before being used.
        # The following expansion tokens are defined: $LIST - the name of
        # the current list, $SENDER - the sender as taken from the from
        # line, $VERSION, the version of majordomo.
subject_prefix      = [$LIST-list]

> Den tis kaneis redirect se kana tameio toy HELUG ;-)))

Kala,steilte eseis kai kati 8a broume na tis kanoume :->>

Euxaristw ek twn proterwn.

 George Daflidis-Kotsis.

 | Faculty of Geology			|  gdk at alpha.alphanet.gr         |
 | School of Applied Sciences		|  gdk at thales.math.auth.gr	 |