[Lbw2007] Fwd: Large event in Crete, Greece this summer in need of Assurers (fwd)

Dafermos, George G.N.Dafermos at tudelft.nl
Sun Aug 19 02:13:02 EEST 2007

Hello Philipp,

I contacted the organisers of the linux beer hike and Spiros Bolis got back to me, he says he's glad but they really need to become assurers themselves and not knowing if there are going to be any more assurers there except for me they keep asking me for a Super Assurer. I explained why this conflicts with the notion of the web of trust, and that probably some people coming to attend will be assurers so that they should not worry, but they say they do not think any other assurers are coming and they still need to become assurers themselves, thus this email.

Greetings,

george