[Lbw2007] LBW Wiki

Spiros Bolis sbolis at freemail.gr
Mon May 7 09:35:52 EEST 2007

Hi guys,

I'm just about to leave for the recruiting center where I'll be joining
the Hellenic armed forces for the next year and will be out of reach for
at least the next month.

Later today my girlfriend will upload pictures from the leaflets Richard
and I took from our recent visit to Crete. There are some interesting
ones with hiking routes, the acquarium, the gold course etc.

Dimitris Glynos is working on the registration software and I'm sure
that he'll have it done soon (there was an issue with the coding style
and the newer PHPs - something to do with global variable).

Both Jenny Radcliffe and Andy Fletcher have admin access to the wiki
(please do ban spammer IPs!), Richard knows his way around the box and
can have any admin issues fixed

The guys from Crete are working hard to secure any kind of sponsorship
and Richard and the rest of the board will be helping with that too.

I do hope that I'll have the chance to meet you in person in Crete but I
can't promise anything at this time

Bye all,