[Lbw2007] get together aroung easter-time?

Spiros Bolis sbolis at freemail.gr
Fri Mar 23 22:10:26 EET 2007

a. Richard and myself are programming a quick visit to Crete in order to
have a word or two with the local mayors. We're thinking of leaving
Athens sometime on the first weekend of April, nothing is certain yet

b. Andy is visiting Athens sometime on the second week of April (just
after easter?). Andy please elaborate.

c. Haven't got around into seting up the registration DB php app (for
those who don't know about it: the LBW guys have set up a web app that
has to do with the traveling - so people can tag along and come to the
place together - and with the activities - who will bring what plus the
workshops) but I will do it sometime soon