[Lbw2007] subversion repository

Spiros Bolis sbolis at freemail.gr
Thu Mar 15 12:00:00 EET 2007

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007, Sven Lankes wrote:

> SVN-URL: https://svn.[..]
>
> The latest revision (12) of the above url is what was used last year
> (http://lbw.killefiz.de/reg/).
>
> Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Hi Sven,
just checked out waht appears to be version 12 of the SVN repository you
sent me. I'll give it a go later and if I run into any difficulties,
I'll let you know

> And yes - the code is very, very, very ugly.
>
> It would be nice if you could check in all changes that you make into
> the subversion server so following years can use it from there.

you won't hear any comments from me since I'm not much of a programmer
myself. As for the changes, I hope to make them only on the
configuration file but i promise that if I do something else, I'll find
someone to show me how to commit them back (since I only know how to
check them out ;-) )

regards,