[Lbw2007] [Lbw] Hellenic proposal for the LBW 2007

John Costello cos at indeterminate.net
Tue Jan 2 21:10:49 EET 2007

Sorry Johan and everyone else, more links below.

I looked about for information on Greek beers and dug out two, with one
referencing Crete specifically.

Alfa and Mythos are mentioned here with an interesting note about wine,
too:
<http://gogreece.about.com/cs/cyprusdining/a/beersofgreece.htm>

More info on Mythos is listed here, along with a link to a list of Greek
breweries: <http://gogreece.about.com/cs/cyprusdining/a/beersofgreece.htm>

Now we need someone to try Mythos on tap in, say, San Francisco.  *me
peers at the usual lot who go to the Bay Area*  I suppose it can be found
elsewhere, but the reviewer mentions SF.  She also mentions Henninger
Hellas.

There also is Keo, which is exported to Canada.

I'll see if our local beer importer has any Greek beers, conduct a home
tasting, and report back my impressions.

John