[Lbw2007] [Lbw] LBW 2007 (fwd)

Spiros Bolis sbolis at freemail.gr
Fri Dec 29 17:22:57 EET 2006

nomizw pws irthe h wra na steiloyme to keimeno mas..

Osoi thelete na kanete allages 'h protaseis, as to kanete mexri to
brady, ligo argotera tha balw kai 1-2 idees poy exw akoma
-------------- next part --------------
Antony Stone wrote:
> 1. Confirmation of intention to put forward a proposal: 23:59 Sunday 31st
> December 2006 - specifically for the people listed above (including the
> backups), if you do not intend to put forward any proposal, please let the
> group know by this date.

This is getting awfully close, and I still haven't seen much activity
from anyone but the Greeks...

Public GPG key at blackhole.pca.dfn.de

N+(++) o K w$ !O !M V PS(++)@ PE-(++)@ Y+ PGP++(+++) t(+) 5 X R tv--