large linux logos ..

Spiros Bolis sbolis at freemail.gr
Sun Feb 11 17:40:08 EET 2001

Greetings from Greece,

my name is Spiros Bolis and I am a member of the Hellenic Linux Group's (HEL.L.U.G.) Installfest commitee

On behalf of hellug I would like to ask you for a couple of your large tux logos for promoting the first greek installfest which will take place in about a month (17th of March to be exact)

The large one (2400x2796) would be ideal for a poster but we wouldn't mind having the 800x932 as well. I guess that you might have a vectorised version of them which would be even more appreciated..

I guess that if that's ok with you, you can mail them to me.
Thanks in advance
Regards,

Spiros D. Bolis