Fwd: Re: installfest @ greece

Spiros Bolis sbolis at hellug.gr
Fri Feb 2 20:36:31 EET 2001

Hello from Greece Michael,

You can see an e-mail I sent to Tony Breeds-Taurima regarding the
 php/database script you had for pre-registering for your installfest last
September and his reply.
We would be grateful if you could help...

Thanks in advance,

----- Forwarded message from "Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima" <tony at cantech.net.au>
-----