[imapfilter-devel] Disconnect, and then «BAD Please select a mailbox first»

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Tue Sep 14 23:20:23 EEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010, at 15:51:23PM GMT+02:00, Joachim Tingvold wrote:
> Haha! I think you can stop trying to figure out what's going on, as
> I'm not 100% sure if ran imapfilter with «./» when I posted my last
> debug. I've verified that it runs from the patched version now, and
> so far it's been working fine. I'll keep you posted.

I think I'll have to stop saying «it seems to be working»;
«imapfilter: reading data; EOF in violation of the protocol». (-:

This time I'm certain that I used the patched version. By the way; for
the past few runs, including this one, «options.keepalive» has been
set to «10».

<http://home.komsys.org/~jocke/imapfilter-debug5.txt>.

--
Joachim