[imapfilter-devel] Lua -> attempt to perform arithmetic on local

Lefteris Chatzimparmpas lefcha at hellug.gr
Mon Sep 7 19:27:43 EEST 2009

Hello,

Yes, there is another user that has contacted me in private with this issue, but unfortunately he can't reproduce the problem, but I asked him to add some print()'s that will help if he encounters the problem again.

It seems this happens rarely on some people.  Have you had this problem yourself? It would be very useful if someone gets this problem more often, so I can fix it.

In the meantime, I have some changes in mind, some additional checks on data passed between functions and more helpful error printings, that would hopefully make catching such glitches easier.

Cheers,
Lefteris