[imapfilter-devel] No match with contain_subject on Exchange server

Bernd Kuemmerlen bkuemmer at gmx.net
Mon Feb 25 23:03:36 EET 2008

imapfilter-devel-request at lists.hellug.gr wrote:
>> This server seems completely broken... The SEARCH ALL is the most simple
>> and common search query one could send...
>
> I will check with our server admins to see if they can find anything.

I am sorry, the "SEARCH ALL" problem was the one which has been fixed in
  imapfilter 2.0.6, I was still using 2.0.5 :-(

Anyway, back to the contain_subject problen, I have experimented some
more and found that
results = account2.INBOX:contain_subject('***SPAM***')
does not work, but
results = account2.Spam:contain_subject('***SPAM***')
i.e. if I check another folder and not the INBOX, the match succeeds.

Any idea about this?

Thanks
	Bernd