[imapfilter-devel] imapfilter vs. procmail rules

Jochen-NNTP at Hayek.name Jochen-NNTP at Hayek.name
Tue May 23 23:46:12 EEST 2006

Hi, there!

Within the last couple of years I wrote like 7,500 lines of procmail rules,
because somebody at my ISP told, that IMAP + procmail was the way to to.

And I seriously needed something to sort and filter my incoming mail.

Now it looks as if they are going to un-commit from that position,
and they will leave me alone with my task of getting my e-mail sorted and filtered.

Does anybody dare a fair guess, of how easy it is to convert procmail rules into "imapfilter" rules?

J.