[I18NGR] Fwd: [Kde-cvs-announce] KDE 4.3.3 tagging on Thursday night

Σπύρος Γεωργαράς sng at hellug.gr
Tue Oct 27 18:57:32 EET 2009

Για την ενημέρωσή σας...

Θέμα: [Kde-cvs-announce] KDE 4.3.3 tagging on Thursday night
Ημερομηνία: Τρι 27 Οκτ 2009
Από: Dirk Mueller <mueller at kde.org>
Προς: kde-cvs-announce at kde.org

Hi,

We have a KDE 4.3.3 tagging milestone on Thursday at 23:59 UTC. Please ensure
that your changes are in the branch and compiling until then. If there are
urgent bugs that must be fixed before 4.3.3, please tag them in bugs.kde.org
with the kde-4.3.3-blocker keyword.

Thanks,
Dirk