[I18NGR] evolution search folder

Kostas Papadimas pkst at gmx.net
Mon Jul 24 09:24:40 EEST 2006

Στις 24-07-2006, ημέρα Δευ, και ώρα 08:57 +0300, ο/η Kostas Papadimas
έγραψε:
> Στις 23-07-2006, ημέρα Κυρ, και ώρα 10:51 -0700, ο/η Konstantinos
> Margaritis έγραψε:
> > Mnpws kai to fakelos avazntnsns eivai la8os? kata tn gvwmn mou auto eivai klassikn periptwsn opou oi metafrastes prospa8ouv va dior8wsouv to asafes arxiko keimevo, to opoio apo movo tou de 8a prepe va afnvei keva.
> > alla kati tetoio eivai duskolo -alla oxi aduvato. stnv prokeimevn periptwsn sumfwvw me tov kwsta.
> >
> > ps. eimai se eva fullakio stou diaolou tn mava, mou exouv spasei ta veura edw 8elw va kavw ligo coding! pali kala pou uparxei to wap!
>
> Μαλλον σωστό είναι (δεν μποω να σκεφτω κάτι αλλο).. Ο search folder
> είναι ένας φάκελος στον οποίο τοποθετούνται αντίγραφα μηνυμάτων που
> πληρούν τα κριτήρια της αναζήτησης που έχεις δώσει (βλ
> http://www.novell.com/documentation/evolution24/index.html?page=/documentation/evolution24/evolution24/data/usage-mail-organize-vfolders.html

Και το κείμενο του link (μιας και με προφανώς με wap δεν μπορείς να το
δεις):
Using Search Folders
If filters aren't flexible enough, or you find yourself performing the
same search again and again, consider a search folder. Search folders
are an advanced way of viewing your e-mail messages within Evolution. If
you get a lot of mail or often forget where you put messages, search
folders can help you keep things organized.

A search folder is really a hybrid of all the other organizational
tools: it looks like a folder, it acts like a search, and you set it up
like a filter. In other words, a conventional folder actually contains
messages, but a search folder is a view of messages that might be in
several different folders. The messages it contains are determined on
the fly using a set of criteria you choose in advance.

As messages that meet the search folder criteria arrive or are deleted,
Evolution automatically adjusts the search folder contents. When you
delete a message, it is erased from the folder in which it actually
exists, as well as any search folders that display it.

The Unmatched Search Folder is the opposite of other search folders: it
displays all messages that do not appear in other search folders.

If you use remote e-mail storage like IMAP or Microsoft Exchange, and
have created search folders to search through them, the Unmatched Search
Folder also searches the remote folders. If you do not create any search
folders that search remote mail stores, the Unmatched Search Folder does
not search in them either.

As an example of using folders, searches, and search folders, consider
the following: To organize his mailbox, Jim sets up a virtual folder for
e-mail from his friend and co-worker Anna. He has another search folder
for messages that have novell.com in the address and Evolution in the
subject line, so he can keep a record of what people from work send him
about Evolution. If Anna sends him a message about anything other than
Evolution, it only shows up in the "Anna" search folder. When Anna sends
him mail about the user interface for Evolution, he can see the message
both in the "Anna" search folder and in the "Internal Evolution
Discussion" search folder.