[Fwd: [l10n-dev] Re: Request for information on Greek version of OpenOffice and StarOffice]

Simos Xenitellis simos74 at gmx.net
Wed Feb 20 19:35:57 EET 2002

-----Προωθημένο Μήνυμα-----

From: Dimitrios Dalossis <Dimitrios.Dalossis at sun.com>
To: matsakis at makper.gr
Cc: dev at l10n.openoffice.org
Subject: [l10n-dev] Re: Request for information on Greek version of OpenOffice and StarOffice
Date: 20 Feb 2002 18:25:26 +0100

Hi Emmanuel,

First of all: Sorry for the delayed reply, but I was for two weeks out of
the office so I haven't managed to write you earlier.

Great that you are interested in translating the OO.o to the Greek language!

Here is some information regarding the Greek OO.o:

- Number of words to translate (Software - GUI):
approx. 19.000 words

- Number of words which have already been translated (Software - GUI):
approx. 50.500 words

- Number of words to translate (Help files):
approx. 430.000 words

- Number of words which have already been translated (Help-files):
approx. 10.000 words

- There are no manuals to translate so far

Hope that I could help you!

Thanks and Best regards,

Dimitri

> To: <Rafaella.Braconi at sun.com>