Ο Στοίλης Πέμπτη 02-04 7 μ.μ.

rkwesk at freemail.gr rkwesk at freemail.gr
Tue Mar 31 14:42:18 EEST 2015

Εάν θέλετε ο Γιάννης θα είναι στο Starbucks στο κέντρο Αθήνας στην πλατεία Κοραή την Πέμπτη 02-04 στης 7 μ.μ. να τα πει από κοντά.

Date: 2015-03-28 22:14
 From: Ioannis Stoilis
To: Richard Kweskin

Here are the
links:https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=15000DWF&lang=en
[1]

https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=
[2]15000D7Y&lang=en

I need to note, that:
* We hire every level, from junior to senior, with the appropriate
compensation that matches the skill. So no one should reject it the
roles by thinking "this is too simplistic/complicated for me", without
speaking to us. The job description is a guideline.
* We hire in UK, Netherlands and Greece, in that order of preference.
If
someone is interested to move abroad, we can help with relocation. If
they want to work from Athens, thats also fine.

Regards
- Ioannis

--

Ioannis Stoilis