Invitation to Thelug/HELLUG community

Boukouvalas Kostas quantis at hellug.gr
Mon Nov 19 02:04:16 EET 2007

Paul, if this is your mail, hello from our small community! Since I
don't have any information if you speak Greek, I write this
information - invitation in English language.

I read your interview about antiX in the Greek LinuxFormat magazine
n.17, which although was September-October's edition, and I also had
an article for the PPC_T/Farkadona project, I just read it in HELLUG's
lab in Athens.

Your presence in Thessaloniki is very encouraging for the rest of us,
and you are invited to participate in all events and gatherings we
organize in taverns, in the two universities of the city or elsewhere.

You are also invited to HELLUG, which is the official LUG for Greece.
Through the lists, the forum (forum.hellug.gr) or every short of
communication you would like to, our community would like to hear your
voice.

for Thelug and HELLUG

Kostas Boukouvalas
1st returning member of HELLUG's board