need help sending letter to Greek MEPs on IP Enforcement Directive?

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Tue Aug 12 04:54:52 EEST 2003

Hello Greece:

I am writing to request assistance in sending a letter to the Greek members
of the EU JURI Committee.

Many civil liberties and consumer rights campaigns have signed on to a
letter opposing the EU IP Enforcement Directive.  Please see:
   http://www.ipjustice.org/codeletter.shtml
http://www.ipjustice.org/code.shtml

Perhaps your group would be interested in signing on to the letter as well?

We are asking groups that are physically in the country to print and mail
the letters to the EU JURI Committees so they do not come from a foreign
address.

Are you interested and able to print and mail this letter to Greek
MEPS?  Their contact info is below.

Thank you very much for whatever assistance you can provide in this effort.

Best wishes,
Robin

κ. DIMITRAKOPOULOS, Giorgos
http://wwwdb.europarl.eu.int/ep5/owa/whos_mep.data?ipid=0&ilg=EN&iucd=2185&ipolgrp=.&ictry=.&itempl=&ireturn=&imode=