[Fwd: AbsoluteX]

DJ Art djart at linux.gr
Mon Dec 4 20:47:01 EET 2000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: AbsoluteX
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 00 13:39:06 +0200
From: "Epitera, Inc." <absolutex at epitera.com>
To: "Hellenic LUG" <info at hellug.gr>

Dear LUG Administrator,

AbsoluteX, a new Open Source development toolkit, is now available for
free download from www.absolutex.org and sourceforge.net. We invite you
to visit these sites, download AbsoluteX and send us your feedback.   We
would also like the opportunity to introduce AbsoluteX to your user
group and ask them to share their comments on our message board.
AbsoluteX is non-proprietary and is available for the general public's
use and enjoyment.

In an effort to create a community of AbsoluteX users, we have
established a message board on Sourceforge (sourceforge.net) to discuss
projects developed using AbsoluteX, any reactions to this unique class
library and general comments. If you are interested in checking out
AbsoluteX, please visit our site, www.absolutex.org.  If you would like
to share AbsoluteX with members of your user group, please advice how we
may contact them.

Just a few words about what AbsoluteX is all about.  First unveiled at
the Annual Linux Showcase in Atlanta, Georgia, AbsoluteX is an X-Window
developer toolkit created by Epitera, Inc. (www.epitera.com) to
streamline and facilitate the process of developing customized GUIs for
Linux.  AbsoluteX is an Open Source, C++ class library that uses
cutting-edge programming language with multiple inheritance methodology,
Standard Template Libraries (STL), efficient messaging and programming
methods that separate logical and visual aspect class libraries.

We hope you enjoy using AbsoluteX and find it useful.  If you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Naomi Rabbie
Epitera Inc.
Tel:  +972-3-731-8001 Ext. 325
Fax: +972-3-731-3005